CROSSROADS

:: Where Passion Meets Reality ::

Monday, November 26, 2007

It was BERSIH, then HINDRAF. So whats next?

Firstly, let me apologize for not updating my blog for a long time. Busy man, what to do. Just finished my finals actually (and just came back from Langkawi, will update on that later).
As for the title, another peaceful demonstration just happened yesterday. HINDRAF also known as Hindhu Rights Action Force went ahead with its gathering in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday, defying a court order against the rally, forcing the police to use tear gas and water cannons to disperse the crowd.

In fact, many rounds of tear gas being fired and chemical water being sprayed to the demonstrators. What do I think about this? Compared to the BERSIH rally, which was quite multi-racial where all malay, chinese and indians gathered together (even though there were very few chinese and indians), at least thats for the good for all. For me, this HINDRAF is really ungrateful & greed is 2 main reasons why they do this. They claimed that, British government brought them here to work as labours. Just imagine, IF the British gov didn't bring them here. Will they have good life in India? Can they manage to buy house? buy car? buy bikes? have proper educations system?

From my personal experience, India citizens lived in poverty. The rich are filthy rich while the poor are very poor. There is a big margin in the wealth in their economy. So, why do these indians protest. I dont really understand why. They filled a law suit for RM14trillion in compensation which is rediculous. No brainers..

But on the other side, I really pity the demonstrators on that day. One thing really hit me hard was the Malaysian police firing tear gas and shooting water canon into Batu Caves. Come on man, its a holy place for the hindhus, how dare they create violence in a holy place. During the BERSIH rally, those malay finding shelter in Masjid Negara were spared their lives cos the police didnt fire any tear gas into the mosque. I really dun want to comment any further. Later kena tangkap by ISA (I takut ohhhhhhh!!!). I'll just post some pictures here courtesy of jeffooi.com





Batu Caves got bombarded with tear gas and water cannon

Pity Lord Muruga. The police says "NO MERCY"!!!!!

After the Demonstration, just like after a war lolz

Water Cannon (Chemical Spray)

I can feel your sexynessss.. Yeaaaa...

This poor guy kena belasah by the police. Go and read today's Star paper and u'll see a policeman in page 6(if im not mistaken). He got 12 stiches and they made a big fuss about it. How about this poor guy? Nobody pity him?



If BERSIH Rally is labelled as Malay-PAS Rally, while Hindraf Rally is labelled as an Indian Rally, what then is in store for the Chinese, soon? I think we should start a demonstration on why they banned fire cracker in Malaysia. I want my Fire Crackers BACK!!! Yeaaaaaa >.< <.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home