Happy 21st Birthday!!
Yeaaa, Im finally 21 today. Yah, I know im old but who cares.. Its has been 3 years I celebrated my burfday in UTP. Time passes really fast I must say. One thing for sure, I dont feel excited at all or have adrenaline rush gushing through me just after i turn 21. I must say I feel normal just like any other day. I think I know why, I'll just list down the reason. Its shown below:-
1. I have entered Genting casino at the age of 20 and the casino in the cruise ship while i was still in secondary school
2. Occasionally I buy magnum 4d, toto, pan malaysian pool (only legal for age 21 and above)
3. I bet football, which is illegal in Malaysia
4. I drink occasionally and i heard bars and pubs in Malaysia only allows age 21 n above to enter
5. Get laid!!!! Ops, that I have not experience yet lol. I believe in sex after marriage. Believe me? You should know me better lol
As you can see, I have done all activities above before i reached 21 years of age. So, there wont be any thrill left for me to explore. Ahhhhh!!! Before i forget, maybe there is something new I can try. Being 21, I have the rights to vote. Hmmmm, I should register myself at the SPR and vote of the oposition party!!!! YEAHHH!!! BN is going down in the next general election. My vote surely isnt for u (cos u ban my firecrackers!!!) haha
Until then.. Happy birthday to myself....
1. I have entered Genting casino at the age of 20 and the casino in the cruise ship while i was still in secondary school
2. Occasionally I buy magnum 4d, toto, pan malaysian pool (only legal for age 21 and above)
3. I bet football, which is illegal in Malaysia
4. I drink occasionally and i heard bars and pubs in Malaysia only allows age 21 n above to enter
5. Get laid!!!! Ops, that I have not experience yet lol. I believe in sex after marriage. Believe me? You should know me better lol
As you can see, I have done all activities above before i reached 21 years of age. So, there wont be any thrill left for me to explore. Ahhhhh!!! Before i forget, maybe there is something new I can try. Being 21, I have the rights to vote. Hmmmm, I should register myself at the SPR and vote of the oposition party!!!! YEAHHH!!! BN is going down in the next general election. My vote surely isnt for u (cos u ban my firecrackers!!!) haha
Until then.. Happy birthday to myself....


1 Comments:
At 28/9/07 2:03 AM ,
Tze Ling said...
Happy Birthday~ come on la, 21 is not old at all. it's young, very young for an adult. Welcome to adultery. Don't abuse it, haha! Hope u get a leng lui gf soon yeah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home