My First Post!! So happy
Hello, and welcome to mua aka Fu Shen’s blog. Thanks for taking the time to read a simple yet inspiring story about myself and my thoughts. Why blog? Maybe its because someone influenced me to start a blog, I don’t know why I’m falling in to the blog addiction. I wouldn’t say im addicted, but I wanna join the band wagon like the others. Something triggered me to start blogging, I don’t know why and I don’t care!! Lets stop the crap and begin with a piece of my life.
Let me start off with something interesting, something that u all wanna know about me. My life! What is so significant about my life, just to state that im just an ordinary person living a simple life, trying to live life the fullest (that is what people usually say). But all I have to say is life sucks at times. I’ll give u an example. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, all backfiring u. All u can do is rant and complain bout it. It all comes to you in the end, all u can blame is yourself. But do not worry my fren. To look things at the bright side, there are always good things happening in life. Something that u treasure and cherish in your life. Example are frens, girls (haha =p) and heng dai that are part of my good life! No doubt bout it, I have my happy days and bad days. What im trying to do is to make myself a happy go lucky person. No problem or obstacle will stop me from being a successful person. I hope so, no doubt I’ll try my best. haha! Why do I say so? Read on.
There are always solutions to each problem, it is whether u want to find the solution or not. The word “don’t know” doesn’t exist in my dictionary. Why? People who use this word tend to be lazy, as the word “don’t know” gives the easiest way out from a problem. I really hate the word “don’t know”. The word “don’t know” is so easy to say, people tend to use it so often that they don’t realize that they are using it. Instead of saying the word “don’t know”, we should find the solution for the problem instead of saying “don’t know”. It should be a learning process for us. Think about it, some thought provoking for u to ponder of.
Ok, im talking way out of my point. What im trying to say, in conclusion, be own yourself; there will never be 2 identical people in this world. I guess that’s bout it from my blog for now. I guess I did pretty well for my first entry, hope I can keep it up. Huhu. Feel free to post any comments, all critics n reviews are welcome. Thanks n Ciaoz!
P/S : My blog is very different than others, it is more towards my thought rather than my daily life or whatsoever. Im sure if I post my daily life here, sure boring la. So I will try something different that can be interesting or dull, depends on ur opinion. U tell me. =p I love to be different! whahaha.. Anything I say here may cause displeasure among u people, therefore readers discretion is required! huhu~!! =p
Let me start off with something interesting, something that u all wanna know about me. My life! What is so significant about my life, just to state that im just an ordinary person living a simple life, trying to live life the fullest (that is what people usually say). But all I have to say is life sucks at times. I’ll give u an example. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, all backfiring u. All u can do is rant and complain bout it. It all comes to you in the end, all u can blame is yourself. But do not worry my fren. To look things at the bright side, there are always good things happening in life. Something that u treasure and cherish in your life. Example are frens, girls (haha =p) and heng dai that are part of my good life! No doubt bout it, I have my happy days and bad days. What im trying to do is to make myself a happy go lucky person. No problem or obstacle will stop me from being a successful person. I hope so, no doubt I’ll try my best. haha! Why do I say so? Read on.
There are always solutions to each problem, it is whether u want to find the solution or not. The word “don’t know” doesn’t exist in my dictionary. Why? People who use this word tend to be lazy, as the word “don’t know” gives the easiest way out from a problem. I really hate the word “don’t know”. The word “don’t know” is so easy to say, people tend to use it so often that they don’t realize that they are using it. Instead of saying the word “don’t know”, we should find the solution for the problem instead of saying “don’t know”. It should be a learning process for us. Think about it, some thought provoking for u to ponder of.
Ok, im talking way out of my point. What im trying to say, in conclusion, be own yourself; there will never be 2 identical people in this world. I guess that’s bout it from my blog for now. I guess I did pretty well for my first entry, hope I can keep it up. Huhu. Feel free to post any comments, all critics n reviews are welcome. Thanks n Ciaoz!
P/S : My blog is very different than others, it is more towards my thought rather than my daily life or whatsoever. Im sure if I post my daily life here, sure boring la. So I will try something different that can be interesting or dull, depends on ur opinion. U tell me. =p I love to be different! whahaha.. Anything I say here may cause displeasure among u people, therefore readers discretion is required! huhu~!! =p


4 Comments:
At 27/9/06 9:43 PM ,
kiatsim86 said...
first blog from van fu shen... was anticipating it from the day i knew him. smart guy, talented in ways, n definitely a good guy to be with. happy bday n may ur wish comes true... sure or not ur bday wish??? lolx
At 27/9/06 11:43 PM ,
Rook said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAN PIT PIT...! hope u stay hamsap n happy de whole year
At 6/11/06 10:08 PM ,
Anonymous said...
waiseh, start blogging liaw ar...why never update one? faster update. tell more on ur kaw lui skill.:p
At 9/1/07 8:32 PM ,
Anonymous said...
van pit pit? lol. yoong ming warned me about this hehe.
oh fu shen blogging yarr? i link u from my site okay. link me too..if u know how hehe. ciao!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home